Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A little about me....

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog!

I started this blog to share about all the little things in my life that make it lovely. Look for upcoming blog posts about gardening, cooking, DIY and crafts, my puppy, and my family to name a few.

So, to start off, I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I am a born and bred Texan and am married to my wonderful husband of just over 1 year. I have a precious 3 (almost 4) year old step daughter and a 1 year old Schnauzer named Fred.

Back in 2010, I graduated with my RN and am currently working on my master's degree to become a nurse practitioner. I'll be done with that degree in August! Yay! And, in case anyone was wondering, I am sick of school. But it will totally be worth it.

In my free time (haha) I'm working on building my Etsy shop's inventory (http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlelovelyme) with beautiful, handmade jewelry that will make YOUR world a little lovelier! Stop by and check it out sometimes. Be sure to check in often as I will be adding more handmade jewelry as well as items for you home!

Later this week, I'll be posting about my garden so check back for that! Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment