Monday, April 8, 2013

Family trip to the park

So the weather here in Texas is starting to warm up nicely. Well, except for the random day with the high in the 50s but... anyways. My family decided to take advantage of the lovely spring weather, make a picnic lunch, and head to the park.

Our small town has a really nice park that was revamped a few years ago. Its got a great little play area and a covered pavilion with picnic tables. So, I packed up some chicken salad wraps(check back Saturday for my recipe!), some cuties, and apple juice, and we headed out to the park with Grumpy and Nonna (my mom and dad) and Mama Sue (my grandmother).

Mia had a blast playing with me and her daddy and the grandparents got a kick out of watching it all. She's just so cute you can't help but love her :).




Mia and Daddy on the swingset

Mama Sue, Mia, and Grumpy


Our beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment